When it comes to insurance coverage, many business owners overlook the importance of third-party EPLI (Employment Practices Liability Insurance). In this blog post, we will
In this episode of The Power Producers Podcast, David Carothers and co-host Kyle Houck interview Raution Jaiswal, Founder of InsuredMine. Raution discusses how InsuredMine’s CRM integrates sales, service, and renewal processes, enhanced with AI to elevate agency operations.
- Raution discusses InsuredMine’s journey from being an add-on to an agency management system to becoming an AI CRM platform. (3:58)
- Raution emphasizes the importance of curiosity, agility, and listening to customers in the development of their CRM product, which has allowed them to stay ahead of their competition in the digital market. (10:10)
- Raution mentions that AI is a powerful tool that can be used for data analysis, content creation, and sales funnel optimization, providing businesses with valuable insights and automation capabilities. (18:16)
- Raution shares that InsuredMine meticulously analyzes the buyer’s journey before and after using their product, resulting in the development of a competitive e-sign product within just one year. (27:52)
- Raution mentions that the insurance industry is undergoing significant changes and technology, particularly a CRM, is crucial for agencies to stay competitive and efficient in sales, service, and renewal processes. (40:09)
- “There are two things which are very core fundamentals to InsuredMine, which are curiosity, and agility. We are curious enough to listen to people at the decibels. Nobody else is listening, and agile enough to be able to react to it and build a first iteration of it.” – Raution Jaiswal