Then, you can compete with David and Kyle to see who can close more!
In this episode of The Power Producers Podcast, David Carothers and co-host Kyle Houck interview John Wales, a Sales Manager at CoverWallet. John talks about his career in the insurance industry and how CoverWallet is helping agents.
- John shares his background. (2:50)
- John mentions what he does at Coverwallet. (5:29)
- John gives a little background about the company and how it helps agents. (7:13)
- John mentions one of the big things that Coverwallet allows. (11:17)
- What’s the most successful way that agents are integrating Coverwallet into their agencies now? (15:51)
- John shares how does the onboarding process works for an agency, once the policy is bound. (21:34)
- John shares a story about the time when he opened his first agency. (23:34)
- John mentions the information that is included with those leads. (41:35)
- “I have a passion for helping the small business owner. So for me, my world was a small business. I started, I knew I had the passion for it and I had the desire to learn.” – John Wales
- “We look at our cell phone to consume information, we look at our cell phone to communicate with others, we look at our cell phone as the true connection to the outside world. And when designing our platform, that was a big point that we wanted to make sure that everything could be done on a mobile device or tablet.” – John Wales
- “We appreciate the chance to be a part of your arsenal. We want to help you succeed and we are going to do what we can and we will open our toolbox to give you the tools to really succeed in commercial insurance.” – John Wales