In this episode of The Power Producers Podcast, David Carothers and co-host Kyle Houck talk about the number one mistake that producers make.
- Kyle mentions the main mistake that producers make. (2:36)
- Kyle shares why the mistake that producers make is not dropping the close. (10:56)
- David gives his opinion on the main mistake that producers make. (12:42)
- David mentions why producers that don’t know how to cut bait in the prospecting phase is the biggest mistake. (13:30)
- David shares a story about his deal with a roofing company. (16:44)
- “I would say in the insurance world that people talk about coverages that they’d be missing or just different aspects of the forms. Then you have the discussion and the prospect agrees, but then you don’t ask for the sale or for that agent of record letter.” – Kyle Houck
- “I think that we’re under such production pressure. People want the top of that funnel to be so massive that they just put everything in there. I’d rather refine it before putting it in there so I’m not using time and resources on it.” – David Carothers